While located directly across the street from the Eurostar train station, it is in a horrible area (ie. dangerous as well). Two neighborhood store owners warned us of area crime.
That being said, the Park Inn is quite the oasis in the middle of the jungle. We felt safe within the doors of the compound. The rooms are comfortable, bright, and clean. The staff are friendly and accommodating. Internet access is good and the basic access is free in rooms. It is a well run mid-level hotel.
I would love to see soap bars in the rooms and proper shampoo, but those are my only comments.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Brussels Midi Hotel
- Park Inn By Radisson Brussels Midi Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Park Inn By Radisson Brussels Midi Belgium
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Inn Brussels Midi places guests just steps from the entrance to the South Train Station and in the middle of bustling Brussels city life. Located just south of the city center, the hotel boasts 142 guestrooms including 40 Business Friendly rooms in signature Park Inn style. The hotel also possesses 38 underground parking spaces in a fully secured environment. The in-house RBG Bar & Grill delights guests with signature dishes such as succulent steaks, gourmet burgers, and local dishes served alongside a variety of cocktails. Guests can host a business meeting in the hotel's on-site meeting rooms or venture to the 7th floor to visit the 52 square-meter fitness room. Whether visiting for business, pleasure or a little bit of both, the Park Inn Brussels Midi guarantees an easy, relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.