Having just re-read the previous two reviews I am confused as to whether we stayed at the
same establishment. OK we are middle-aged and Welsh speaking although we can converse
in English when the need arises ?.
Have just returned from a four day stay at this hotel and I have to say that we enjoyed
our stay immensely. The location is great about 20 to 30 min brisk walking from the
centre of town through the European quarter and very close to the metro should you prefer
to travel underground !!!
The staff were very friendly and willing to help at all times including the waiters. I noted that
there was a very confident mature waiter who appeared more attentive to our European co-
residents. He may have been the individual referred to by Niamh S. When we booked in
I requested a quiet room and was allocated 706. It was at the rear of the building and we
were not disappointed we slept undisturbed every night. The room was large and very
comfortable with plenty of hot water at all times. There were plenty of toiletries and bathrobes/
slippers. The room was very clean although the state of the décor/ furniture could have been
better. The telly worked and I watched the 10pm news on BBC 1 every night what else would
you want from a telly !!!!
We thought the buffet/brekie was not bad at all with a good choice and excellent fresh bread.
On the first two days there was a lovely apple flan on offer but I must have eaten to much
of it as it was missing thereafter. In conclusion I would agree that this not a five star
hotel but it is a small friendly place where this is reflected in the general ambience.
We thought that it represented value for money in relation to the deal we secured on the
internet and we received all the extras welcome drink/chocolates bathrobes and slippers!.
We also found time to use the gym and the sauna great. I would have no hesitation in
returning. The rate for a double room with brexie on Saturday night had you walked in
off the street was 109 euro . The Marriot in town above Mc Donalds same night was
169 euros I checked and I know which one I would prefer.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Montgomery Hotel Woluwe-St-Pierre
- Eurostars Montgomery Hotel
- Eurostars Montgomery Hotel Brussels
- Eurostars Montgomery Brussels
- Montgomery Hotel Brussels
- Eurostars Montgomery Brussels/Woluwe-St-Pierre, Belgium
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Eurostars Montgomery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.