Although a few minutes removed from the city centre, the hotel remains admirably located and adjacent to metro, tram and bus stops. The rooms are traditional, spacious and even a little decadent. The service is perhaps a little slow but this does detract too greatly from a fine hotel.
The only downside is the restaurant. Prior to the takeover by Eurostars, it offered excellent food at a reasonable price. Regrettably, the restaurant now offers only poorly cooked fare at a high price. Eat instead at one of the restaurants close by in Avenue de Tervueren or its side streets.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Montgomery Hotel Woluwe-St-Pierre
- Eurostars Montgomery Hotel
- Eurostars Montgomery Hotel Brussels
- Eurostars Montgomery Brussels
- Montgomery Hotel Brussels
- Eurostars Montgomery Brussels/Woluwe-St-Pierre, Belgium
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Eurostars Montgomery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.