This hotel was lovely to stay at because of the air conditioning (it was over 30 degrees for our whole stay in Brussels). The bed was very comfortable and the shower was huge and lovely with 2 shower heads! What a treat! Shopping and major landmarks were within walking distance, so the location was perfect. We were able to take a cab to and from the hotel to the train station without any difficulty, (9 Euros) which was very convenient. The price per-night for this hotel room seemed very reasonable, especially for the amenities we received.
The only reason I have downgraded it a star is because of the cost of the water and drinks that were available. The water at the restaurant on the main floor was 5 euros. An alcoholic beverage was 17 Euros. This seems too extreme. That being said, I would recommend this hotel; however, I would suggest that someone staying here carefully look at the prices before sitting down to order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium