Sofitel is supposed to be a luxury hotel and it fills the criteria: very attentive staff, some extra details in the room, nice and tasty breakfast.
I asked for a quiet room and got one at the upper floors; no disturbing noise there. The room was beautiful and well planned and the bathroom was big with nice toiletries.
The location of the hotel is good for tourists; there are many interesting sights nearby and a lot of shops and restaurants. The EU district is further away but the metro connection is ok.
With this high prices one gets quite critical, so there were a few little things that could be improved. I normally like soft beds but this one felt somewhat worn. The mattress was slightly concave, so I could only sleep in the middle. There was a lot of choice at the breakfast buffet but some sausages etc were not as warm as they should.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Splendia, Odigeo, ACCOR, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium