“Quite delicious but expensive” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Denmark
“Quite delicious but expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

These burgers are rather good, not much to complain about there. But it is expensive, think scandinavian price level, so with all the good places to eat in the Flagey neighborhood, I wouldn't exactly recommend this place.

Visited January 2013

Bologna
“Nice but a little expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I had an avocado bacon burger and it was excellent!, wine also was very good and the onion rings were light and crouncy. The only bad points are: 1) the atmosphere is too close to a fast food, and the place is very small and a little loud. 2) I found it expensive: chips are not included!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brussels, Belgium
“Very good burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

One more good burger address near Flagey. I was there with my husband for a late dinner. The quality of the burgers is really good, and the staff was very nice and helpful. Will definitely repeat.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Berlin, Germany
“Best Burgers in the city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I don't eat Burgers often at all, but when I do, I want them to be really good! And that quality I find at Burger Republic! The meat is delicious, the bread is artisanal, the vegetables are grilled perfectly. I have eaten there a few times and was satisfied every single time! & the service is really friendly too! You always get a nice smile there! My favourite Burger is the one with Avocado. You should try it! :)

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brussels, Belgium
“Nice juicy burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Dropped by for a lunch at Burger Republic last week. They had a nice 11€ lunch offer for a Classic burger with salad, so took it and was impressed. The place is neat and tidy and the atmosphere relaxed in a nice way. The service was friendly - the waiter received me at the door, seated me, and took my order right away (as I knew what I wanted). The drink came almost right after, and the burger & salad took 5 - 10 minutes. The burger was really nice and juicy, and the salad was very fresh and tasty. The patty was Belgian-style medium-rare, which passes as rare for many foreigners, so you might want to ask for well-done in case you don't like it too pink (I just loved it though!). Overall, I left with a very positive impression and am planning to drop by again, with my family and maybe friends too.

• Visited December 2012