We would normally go to Fiji for our annual Holiday but this year we thought we'd holiday closer to home as we have an 18 month old and a 6 year old and we didn't want a long flight. We were not disappointed. The Surfair is pretty much right on a spectacular stretch of beach which has surf lifeguards so young and old can enjoy the surf. Better still the beach is fairly gradual so it was perfect for our toddler. And if the kids don't fancy the waves there's a superb swimming pool to keep them occupied all day...
We booked a three bedroom apartment which had fantastic views of the beach and all mod cons. It's so much easier booking an apartment rather than a traditional Hotel room as with kids you can do as much washing and drying as you like. It was a bit of a novelty returning home with suitcases of clean clothes I must say. The Surfair is also within easy driving distance of Coles and you get a complimentary parking space with the apartment - actually with a threebedroom you get 2 - so it makes a family holiday even more affordable.
We also went to the PGA at the Hyatt Coolum which is just up the road so for golfers this place is also a must.
Overall I would have no hesitation in recommending this property for families or couples - nothing is too much trouble and the location to the beach, restaurants and activities can't be beaten. By the way the coffee shop across the road has the best coffee I've tasted in years.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute beachfront, Ramada Marcoola Beach Resort is situated right in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, offering the perfect base to explore the Sunshine Coast's many attractions. The resort has a superb beachfront location, with the pristine surf of Marcoola Beach right on your doorstep. Stay in a self-contained apartment or hotel room, and enjoy Marcoola Beach - the Sunshine Coast's best-kept secret. With a 60m lagoon-style heated pool, children’s pool, resort shop, bistro, bar, bottle shop, local surf beaches (Patrolled), a multitude of iconic family attractions nearby (Australia Zoo & Eumundi Markets to name two), Ramada Marcoola Beach is the ultimate family resort. Boasting breath taking views of the coast line or the hinterland plus direct access to 14km of walkable beach front Ramada Marcoola’s location and facilities will offer an ultimate beach side holiday. Ramada Marcoola Beach is the perfect place to take a relaxing short break or set up a base to explore all the coast has to offer. Do not hesitate to contact us to access some of the best value holiday deals on the Sunshine Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Marcoola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfair On Marcoola Beach Hotel Marcoola
- Surfair On Marcoola Beach Noosa
- Surfair Marcoola Beach