We fellows were bored of our IT life and were desperately seeking a break.
we have visited most of well known places in North, we were open to
exploring something new.
Our limitations were:
1. nothing more than 6-7 hrs of drive from Delhi
2. nothing exorbitantly expensive
3. should have fun quotient
Three of us drove early morning to this place. We didn't had prior booking
so we had less to choose from.We reached this place with little problems as road side people were warm and friendly.
Ours was the last tent and the down side was this didn't had attached toilet.
We were not planning to spend too much time inside in any case.
we bargained like hell and got the deal at respectable rate (PM me u need actual rates)
deal included breakfast,lunch & dinner and snacks in the evening.
1. Good food, north Indian style
2. scenic surroundings , really breathtaking
3. hurdles and fun activities, check the status of your sleeping muscles.
1. have to travel to Chamba (13-14 kms) if you basically need "anything" other than provided food.
2. crowd from Delhi and NCR can be noisy and reduce sleep quality
3. insects can crawl into tents in rainy season ( we killed quite a few, it was fun though)