“Friendly, nice place” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Novi Sad, null, Serbia
“Friendly, nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I recommend, nicely settled place, we spent a wonderful afternoon there. I agree that there is insufficient number of seats, but there is no problem to sitting on the grass, which is clean and maintained. Everything is very clean. I really recommend.

Visited July 2013

Novi Sad, Serbia
“great spa for a little money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

A lot of pools, warm water, sauna, turkish bath. Great for family and children. It is not expensive, for 5 euros, you can enjoy the hole day.

Visited March 2013
Belgrade, Serbia
“Good fun for a little money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been twice so far in this spa and I had always a good time. I was once in the late fall of 2012 and in February this year.

The service is excellent, the staff is kind, helpful and patient. Everything is very clean. The food in the restaurant is very delicious, the portions are big and the price is good.

We spent some time in the outdoor polls and there were no consequences although the temperature was -2C and our hair was wet!

There are also good polls for the children.

The only thing I didn't like, but only the second time was that there were too many people and it was a bit crowded.

I plan to come back again. I recommend it to everyone.

Visited February 2013
Belgrade, Serbia
“family visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Crowded. An insufficient number of seats. However, it is very clean. Pools are nice, especially those for children, but it is insufficient for those who want to use them.

Visited March 2013
Brussels, Belgium
5 attraction reviews
“Simply the best....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

As I do come from the area, when I go home to visit the family, we always go and spend a day at the spa. It has many pools, also a pool for swimming ( there are lanes for swimmers, which is a bonus, although during summer, when the spa is full, these lanes might not be respected). There are at least 3 saunas, a hammam, and plenty of little pools to experience different water temperatures. I believe it is an ideal spa for the family - there are kids pools too and my parents also enjoy their time there. There is a nice little restaurant where you can go in your bikini or bathrobe- it serves traditional Hungarian dishes. Make sure you get a massage- all the masseurs are trained and they give the best medical massage ( around 10-12 euros for an hour!)

Visited November 2012

Been to St. Elizabeth's Morahalom Spa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage St. Elizabeth's Morahalom Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later