I've been here many times for meals out (always exceptional), but this was the first time I'd stayed in the hotel. The rooms are large and beautifully decorated; big comfy beds and stunning views over the rolling countryside just outside your window. The bathroom was enormous and was well kitted out with luxury bath products and the biggest fluffy white towels I've ever seen! All this coupled with a well-stocked mini bar and sizeable wardrobe meant that this felt like a 5 star boutique retreat! The staff were hugely helpful and the breakfast served the next day on the lovely outdoor terrace was delicious! A very enjoyable weekend break - wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Stoke by Nayland, was reopened in November 2003 after extensive refurbishment. The boutique Hotel which took twelve months to build was launched in September 2008. The Crown Stoke by Nayland, an historic privately owned village Inn has a reputation for making everyone feel welcome - without pretension - simply a passion for high standards, good service, food, wine and real ale. To complete the picture a boutique Hotel has been created - eleven stylish luxury en-suite bedrooms individually designed and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Crown, Stoke By Nayland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- The Crown, Stoke By Nayland Suffolk