“Very nice” 4 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Brampton, Canada
“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The small falls was amazing. We did pedal boating too with 2 small kids of ours.Too good to visit once atleast.

Markham, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“Canadian parks at it's best...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This our second time spending time at Sauble Falls Provincial Park and I have to tell you that I can definitely recommend this place to anybody who likes outdoors. The campsite are a little smaller than we are used to but it well maintained. The facilities and cleaned regularly and kept in good shape. But I have to warn you, they do have a shower facility but if you are to use it and wanted to take shower with hot water, then I suggest you best do it before you go to sleep or when you get up in the morning. With a mass of people taking the shower throughout the day, their hot water system is not keeping up. I took a very quick shower one night because I was kinda committed and too lazy to go back to my old clothes.
Their hiking trails and the so called falls are pretty fascinating. We also took a trip to the Sauble beach itself, the Singing Sand beach and to the Bruce Peninsula. And I have to tell you that every single one of them is a must for everyone to see. Sauble beach is but only few minutes away but the Singing Sand and Bruce Peninsula is about 1 hour drive north of the provincial park. It is worth the drive, I guarantee it...

Vaughan, Canada
10 attraction reviews
“beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The kids had a blast jumping off the falls and sliding down the current! Parking meter was difficult to figure out....wouldn;t take credit card. Needed exact change to stay either for 2 hours or 4 hours. (2 hours was $5.25 I think) One lady thought she could put in an amount and it would tell her how long she could stay but it wouldn't allow that but then it took her money when she tried pushing the change return button.

London, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“Great Way to Spend an Afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Our afternoon at Sauble Falls might have been the highlight of our week at Sauble Beach! We went there with our five children (ranging from 5 to 23) and our black lab... We parked at the Provincial Park (no charge to go in and see the falls). We planned to stay for an hour or so, but we were having such a good time, that my husband took the dog back to the cottage (although dogs are allowed) and brought us a picnic lunch.

The falls are great. The kids spent hours there - trying to cross the rapids; catching frogs and water snakes along the banks; jumping "over the falls" into the swimming hole. Its completely safe, but felt a little dangerous to them - which just added to the appeal.

Take a picnic lunch and nets...

Visited July 2012
Fort Frances, Canada
“Nice and Quite.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Perfect for Family's with small children and we were able to use the baby's stroller.

Visited July 2012