Let's be clear, this is a beachtown motel, not a uber-chic boutique hotel, so the toilet, bath/shower tub are green, there's wood imitation panels on the walls and an old school turn-button tv in the room. That being said, it's the most well-maintained motel I've ever been too. Spotless clean, no weird odor, comfy bed and the location is perfect if you like a quiet night. You're a 5min walk away from the north end on the beach, and a 30min walk from the busy part (where the fireworks and the partyers are...). The motel is waterfront on the Sauble river and have a well-sized terrace for their guest to enjoy. It's next door to the marina rental center where you can rent an array of water fun equipment. As for the price, if you don't mind the waterview, it's the cheapest we could find in Sauble, and maybe 5$ above the competiton for a waterfront room. We had breakfast at their restaurant which offers classic breakfast menu at a very good price. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the only marina motel restaurant on the water in Sauble Beach and offer a fully licensed waterfront patio and restaurant. Our Restaurant is open 8 am - 8 pm all summer and open 8 am - 2 pm off season weekends. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinners. We are just a 5 min. Walk to the beach and offer free parking onsite, canoe, kayak rentals and fishing from your doorstep. We offer clean spacious rooms with air, heat, cable TV, fridges, efficiency units and free wifi onsite. Parking is now free at the beach also!!We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant & Marina Hotel Sauble Beach
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant And Marina
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant & Marina Sauble Beach, Ontario