Booked a room for my mother for 3 nights at the motel expecting at least 3 stars for the $145/night price tag. Disappointed with the whole experience from mold and dirt in window air conditioner screen. Then to find mold in and around sink not so appealing. Rooms are dated which is the norm for a summer town, which also is the reason for musty old smell. To the credit of the staff, we did get to change rooms for the second night, but that was also not up to par, with a rusty standup shower stall...hmmmm just signs of neglect. We decided that we would like to check out and not stay a 3rd night. When we finally had the chance to speak to the owner/manager for a partial refund on the 3rd night, we were totally disgusted in his abrupt and customer service attitude. Goes along with the shape of the motel. He is here just to make money and not a reputable business. Too bad, good location and staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the only marina motel restaurant on the water in Sauble Beach and offer a fully licensed waterfront patio and restaurant. Our Restaurant is open 8 am - 8 pm all summer and open 8 am - 2 pm off season weekends. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinners. We are just a 5 min. Walk to the beach and offer free parking onsite, canoe, kayak rentals and fishing from your doorstep. We offer clean spacious rooms with air, heat, cable TV, fridges, efficiency units and free wifi onsite. Parking is now free at the beach also!!We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant & Marina Hotel Sauble Beach
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant And Marina
- Kit Wat Motel Restaurant & Marina Sauble Beach, Ontario