Free transfer from harbour port.
Spacious bungalows, stayed with 3p in a room and still big enough for all our luggages. Tiny bathroom but clean (1.5x1.5m). Complimentary bathroom amenities.
Breakfast was outstanding, large variety, from cold to warm, choices in Western and Japanese.
o Hot bath (spa) was great, 1 large bath and 1 smaller, both same temperature with a very nice view over the garden and sea.
o Outdoor pool with pool beds and parasols.
o Golf course (think it was a small one but not sure)
o Beach, beach beds, and beach activities available e.g. water scooter
o Different Japanese cuisine available
o Happy hour 18-20pm at the resort bar, limited selection - mostly fruit flavoured cocktails.
Suggest renting a golf car driving around the resort
Portable wifi available for JPY 800 per day (limited numbers available for whole resort)
- Also Known As:
- Haimurubushi Kohama Jima Taketomi Cho
- Haimurubushi Japan/Okinawa Prefecture
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Kohama Island, about 400km south of Okinawa, Haimurubushi Resort seems to float among the coral reefs and pristine waters of the Yaeyama islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Rakuten Travel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Haimurubushi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.