“Watch your bill!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Panorama

Hotel Panorama
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Valbella
Hotel Panorama
You added Hotel Panorama to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Voa Fastatsch 4, Valbella 7077, Switzerland   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Valbella
Vienna, Austria
“Watch your bill!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

I had an overnight here en route to Italy. The hotel is well positoned with some impressive mountain views. I was offered a large double room with kitchen area for €115 bed and breakfast, this seemed a lot compared to what I had seen on the website. So the next day I checked and sure enough this was the half board rate though I was not offered half board and had ordered a la carte. There was in fairness, no argument when I raised the matter as it seemed they were used to arguments about bills. I had to wait 20 minutes to check out while another family negotiated disagreements about the account. They display only their winter rates ont he counter so in summer they seem to just get what they think you will pay! the rooms are OK, very big mot not especially well appointed. The bathroom is large with a good size bath but the WC is too close to the wall to be comfortable and my glass sink was badly cracked with no plug. TV was limited to half a dozen channels. Service in the restauarant was charming and the food was OK. Salad buffet a bit basic but ok. Wine served in fingerhut (thimble) size measures for €4 or more. Breakfast was disappointing. Awful Ersatz stewed coffee and much amusement as we all had to tilt the large urn - we were indeed watching the last oozings....I sitched to tea - Liptons - not a favourite but more drinkable than the coffee. Milk from a horriblz chipped jug. This hotel could be lovely - really needs taking care of by a good manager. I would not rule it out but check the rates very carefully.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Solo
Business

Been to Hotel Panorama? Share your experiences!