This is a superb hotel, I think probably the best in Lugano area. The quality at everything was phenomenal. Where to start ... the staff was very friendly. The hotel room was perfect, and I mean it: classy, spacious, very clean, everything was either new or perfectly maintained, the bathroom was outstanding, the bath had hydro-massage, and more. The hotel has a very nice pool indoors to relax. I visited during Winter so I could not enjoy the outdoor pool. I took a Spa day and it was really very good. The breakfast is included and has everything you may ever want even the typical Swiss breakfast "Birchermüesli" which is delicious (even compared to Sprüngli's Birchermüesli). The coffee and cappuccinos are top, I think you can actually tell the quality of a Hotel by the quality of their coffees.
In conclusion, I really recommend this Hotel. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the enchanting shores of Lake Lugano, this luxurious property offers elegance and charm in a breathtaking location. Behind the impressive façade, the Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano boasts dining and leisure facilities that rank among the finest in Switzerland. Only 7 km away from the centre of Lugano, the hotel features 3 restaurants serving typical regional, Mediterranean and international cuisine with a wide range of international wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Diamond Resort Olivella
- Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano Switzerland/Swiss Alps - Morcote