The Swiss Diamond Hotel in Morcote (About 9 Kilometers from Lugano) is a real good hotel, even it is situated isolated from any Shopping or "Action" area. The Hotel has very polite staff, knowledgeable and helpful. The rooms are elegantly decorated and the wellness area is also up mto top standards (maybe a Little bit too small, only 6 resting places and 8 chairs in the entire area.) - but the pool is large enough, 10 x 5 m (I guess?) .. Sauna and Haman and Steam bath.
Restaurat offers very good quality - as are the prices ( on simllar level ). This Hotel is a very good place to hold confidential meetings, relax alone or as couple, maybe not so much suited for families with children or People who want cities and Action. Situated on he lakeside, the view is spectecular and -esecially in summer - it is a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the enchanting shores of Lake Lugano, this luxurious property offers elegance and charm in a breathtaking location. Behind the impressive façade, the Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano boasts dining and leisure facilities that rank among the finest in Switzerland. Only 7 km away from the centre of Lugano, the hotel features 3 restaurants serving typical regional, Mediterranean and international cuisine with a wide range of international wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Diamond Resort Olivella
- Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano Switzerland/Swiss Alps - Morcote