Stayed at the Swiss Diamond Hotel in September and it was a treat for our Son and Daughter
in law as a wedding gift. They live in Monaco therefore its hard to find something that comes
up to standards they are used to. Pleased to say they loved this hotel it was on the lake front
very nicely decorated with good size rooms overlooking the lake. A very short drive from Lugano
and a great short break. That said is was very very expensive from rooms to food and drink, therefore I would consider this Hotel as a special treat. We would all return so that prob speaks
for itself. The staff were very considerate and attentive and they made our 2 year old grandson
very welcome. A lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the enchanting shores of Lake Lugano, this luxurious property offers elegance and charm in a breathtaking location. Behind the impressive façade, the Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano boasts dining and leisure facilities that rank among the finest in Switzerland. Only 7 km away from the centre of Lugano, the hotel features 3 restaurants serving typical regional, Mediterranean and international cuisine with a wide range of international wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Diamond Resort Olivella
- Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano Switzerland/Swiss Alps - Morcote