I stayed one night for business and really enjoyed this short stay. Fast check-in, friendly staff, easy (valet) parking. Rooms are nice, although they look a bit old fashioned or classical (Baroque Style), they are quite new. A lot of rooms have great view on the Lake. Airco okay, but you can also open the windows. The bathroom (all pink marble) has a great rain shower, one that actually works great (a lot of power). TV/entertainment: took me 10 minuten to turn on the TV! Not great. Breakfast not 5 star, basic American Style, but outside terrace at the lake, with beautiful view, is definately 5 star quality. The bar is also very nice, didn't use the other facilities. I forgot my iPhone charger and reception sends it to my home address. Great service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the enchanting shores of Lake Lugano, this luxurious property offers elegance and charm in a breathtaking location. Behind the impressive façade, the Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano boasts dining and leisure facilities that rank among the finest in Switzerland. Only 7 km away from the centre of Lugano, the hotel features 3 restaurants serving typical regional, Mediterranean and international cuisine with a wide range of international wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Diamond Resort Olivella
- Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano Switzerland/Swiss Alps - Morcote