Although the appartment was clean, there were a lot of things lacking...
* no washing powder available, even to purchase and charge to room
* The door to the washing machine, etc was broken so was permanently stuck halfway out into the hallway
* one small airconditioning unit for a 2 bdrm apartment, which meant the bedrooms were freezing
* we stayed in the deluxe spa apartment - went to use the spa and there was no plug. We then had the poor maintenance guy have to come up 3 times before the right sized plug was found.
* The shower also needed repairs, with half the water spraying all over the roof and the water turning from hot to cold and back to hot without even touching anything
* Ordered dessert - approx $18 for a tiny portion of creme brulee that had raw sugar on the top, rather then the melted sugar you'd expect for that price
Overall not happy with our stay, especially considering the price, and will find elsewhere to stay next time we're in Perth !!! Thankfully we were only there for 1 night...
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Report response as inappropriate
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your constructive feedback. I apologise that we fell short in meeting your expectations during your stay.
I have reviewed the points you have raised with the team memebers concerned and we have addressed those issues so they should not occur again.
Please feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss the matter any further.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.