Americas Best Value Inn-Byram/Jackson South
You added Americas Best Value Inn-Byram/Jackson South to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn-Byram/Jackson South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   106 Swinging Bridge Dr, I-55 South Exit 85, Byram, MS 39272 (Formerly Days Inn Byram/Jackson)   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Byram
“ghetto”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

light bulb is missing in the hallway cigarette butts all over the place cockroaches water bugs all on the floor dead outside in the hallway the rooms are big and nice theshower need some work done to it and need a new carpet

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Byram, MS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

I stayed in this Motel recently and boy am I sorry I did. Not only is it dirty with horrifying customer service, I had unauthorized charges made on my debit card. The clientele is made up of drug dealers and prostitutes, the pool is not in working order, the sofa had giant stains of I don't even want ot know what it was. When I complained to management about unauthorized charges I was cursed and called a dog, I could go on and on... Stay far far away from this hell hole....

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Byram hotels

Ft. Smith, AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2007

The Days Inn in Byram is a nice travel motel. Nothing outstanding, but clean and comfortable. A good price and and a comfortable bed on I-55.

• Liked — Clean, close to Interstate.
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2007

My husband and I stayed for one night at this hotel. It is easily accessible off I-55 in the city of Byram, just 10 min. from Jackson.

We stayed in Rm 212. The room was very clean, we had a king size bed which was very comfortable. There was also a sitting area in the room, with a small sofa and a coffee table. We had a microwave-fridge combo, there was a small blow drier in the room, as well as an iron and ironing board. The TV had lots of channels to surft thru. The bathroom was very clean, the towels were typical hotel towels (small) and there were only 2 in there.

We didn't eat the breakfast, although there was information in the room about a continental breakfast being offered. There are several places to eat around this hotel, you just need to look for them. There is a great mexican restaurant on Siwell Road (the first road you'll get to once you exit the interstate). If you stay on this road, you will find several local eateries. The Mexican restaurant we recommed is next to Krogers and it's called Jarros. Awesome place and you'll get tons of food.

Overall we were pleased with the cleanliness of the room, and the room itself (and my husband is very picky when it comes to hotels). We would recommend it to anyone who needs a place to stay close to the interstate and in a safe area near Jackson.

• Liked — Location, close to the interstate and great places to eat
  • Disliked — NA
  • Tips/Secrets — Get on Siwell Road and find local eateries, you won't be dissapointed
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
panama city, fl
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2006

Pros:
Signs posted on the office window stating "no pets allowed" so the room smelled ok on entrance.
Overall cleanliness was 8 out of 10.
Close to Taco Bell, Capt. D's, Dollar General, Fuel station and other eateries.

Cons:
Easy to here ALL noises from other rooms, Bathtub in need of refurbishing, Bed mattresses were stained on the sides where the sheets were not convering them and mis-shaped from obvious years of use. This mattresses should have been replaced years ago.
Recommend if you need a place to stay in the area unless you have problems with your back sleeping on worn out beds.

• Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Memphis
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2006

This Days Inn is very conveniently located close to I-55 for easy access. There are plenty of convenient restaurants nearby.
I stayed here one night in November 2006. My room was very spacious and comfortable and clean. Everything worked. The shower was large and water pressure good.

My only problem was that the front desk clerk was unfriendly. When I checked in she ignored me for several seconds before acknowledging me. She never cracked a smile. She acted as if I was inconveniencing her.

Stayed October 2006

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Byram/Jackson South? Share your experiences!