It's a rare thing to leave home and travel to another country where your hotel, or B&B in this case, feels like home. We have had some great experiences in Costa Rica, but we can't say enough good things about Steve and Rita and this lovely place they invite guests into. The complimentary ride from the airport was a really warm and welcome start to our trip. We quickly started running up a bar tab, shooting the breeze with our fellow Midwesterners (the owners) in the kitchen. The three adorable and sweet dogs hung out with us. Our room was clean and very comfortable. Optional air conditioning or you can just listen to the fountain outside and wake up to the rooster crowing. The view from the living room and the patio into the gorge is really nice to wake up to. The breakfast is healthy and delicious. But again, the best part is having great hosts who make you feel at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Central Valley's finest Bed & Breakfast. Casa Bella Rita is private and luxurious and within minutes of the airport, San Jose, Poas Volcano, coffee plantations, botanical gardens and other popular sites. Complimentary airport pick-up and gourmet breakfasts are included. Each room has a cable TV, AC, honor bar, safe, custom furniture, high quality mattresses and bedding and private bathroom. Perfect for your home base while touring Costa Rica, honeymoons, business travel or your first and last night's stay. Breathtaking views of the canyon, WIFI, computer station and friendly dogs on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Hotel Santa Ana
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana