Trip Advisor needs to add an additional rating on this B&B because it is better than Excellent, it's AWESOME. This hidden Gem is full of comfort everywhere you turn. The common area up stairs is peaceful and relaxing with views that are breathtaking. The Pool area and lounge chairs provide for an awesome place to sit and refresh in the afternoon heat. Rita and Steve are as quiet as a church mouse, until you need something and there they are with the answer. The rooms are most comfortable and very, very clean. The only problem was making a decision as to which room we wanted to stay in...LOL. As for the food, YUMMY, Steve is an awesome cook that made every meal from breakfast to dinner simple and extremely satisfying. The hospitality at Casa Bella Rita is second to none. When pondering what to see in San Jose, Rita suggested that we take a trip up to see the Toucan Rescue Ranch. This is a "Must See". Here the native animals are brought in to the rescue that have been abused or injured and rehabilitated. If they had been in the wild then they are treated and released back into the wild, otherwise they live their lives out under the care of Leslie (owner). Rita provided us with a driver (Luis) who knows Costa Rica like the back of his hand. He drove us around sightseeing and made you feel safe when on the roads of Costa Rica. Thanks Rita and Steve for making our stay memorable....We look forward to seeing you again several times in the future......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Central Valley's finest Bed & Breakfast. Casa Bella Rita is private and luxurious and within minutes of the airport, San Jose, Poas Volcano, coffee plantations, botanical gardens and other popular sites. Complimentary airport pick-up and gourmet breakfasts are included. Each room has a cable TV, AC, honor bar, safe, custom furniture, high quality mattresses and bedding and private bathroom. Perfect for your home base while touring Costa Rica, honeymoons, business travel or your first and last night's stay. Breathtaking views of the canyon, WIFI, computer station and friendly dogs on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Hotel Santa Ana
- Casa Bella Rita Boutique Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana