We took more pictures of the eclectic decor at the Corteza Amarilla than we did at any other location on our trip. Not only was the Corteza amazing to look at but it was a comfortable place to rest our heads. The breakfast we had at the hotel was terrific. Although we did not have dinner at the Corteza we could tell it was the place to come for dinner as the dinning area was filled with people clearly enjoy themselves!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm and professional hotel personnel will greet you into your home away from home in San Jose. Originally built in 1993 as a residential home with pieces of demolished houses from San Jose; Corteza Amarilla is a true jewel with great arquitectural value. Located just a few minutes from commercial leisure, entertainment districts and corporate headquarters. Accomodations: The 11 junior suites and 2 master suites have a great decoration that surrounds the marvelous gardens found in the property. You will find that the oversized rooms offer comfort, elegance and a unique ambiance. All of them well equipped with free wireless internet, air conditioning, cable TV and mini bar. Restaurant Corteza Amarilla Fine Dining features fusion cuisine where international and local flavors will take you into a flavorful gastronomical journey. All together with eclectic decoration and a magical ambiance that will make of your meal a great and memorable experience. Also home to Unikornio Club where you can relax with great cocktails and delicious hors de oeuvres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Corteza Amarilla Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corteza Amarilla Hotel Santa Ana
- Corteza Amarilla Lodge Costa Rica/Province Of San Jose - Santa Ana