“Very small quaint place. Great, fresh seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Bentonville, AR
“Very small quaint place. Great, fresh seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We found this smaller version of the original restuarant from Escazu. Same fresh seafood offerings. This restuarant doubles as a seafood retailer so you can't get fresher than that. This is a pretty laid back atmosphere

Visited September 2012

Santa Ana, Costa Rica
“Fresh and tasty...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Products of the SEA... or Product C is a family owned restaurant/fish house with extremely fresh fish. My lady had a fish and I had the clams...Both were perfect. Not your tipico restaurant, the owners are from the Pacific NW of the US.. The prices are not inexpensive and the portions are not large... but to me the portion size was an improvement over what many restaurants give you and you cannot eat it all. I was full, but not stuffed...

You can eat inside or out but the view outside is of a very busy street.. The inside is totally clean and without any aroma of the fish in the displays or the langusto in the tanks..

I will return, on occasions.. Not a just go out and get something to eat place.. it is special.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston
“Product C Review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

This place is like the Legal Seafoods of Costa Rica. They have a great selection of seafoods and they do a lot to promote sustainability. I've eaten there a bunch of times and one time the fish in the fish and chips was not as fresh as we expected or compared to other times so they loose a few points there. Other than that we've always had very fresh fish and great ceviche.

Visited September 2012
San Diego, California
“Went back, food is still wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

My first visit was in May 2012 and I complained about the service. This trip, the hubby and I were looking for good seafood and I knew just where to go, regardless. The food is still fantastic. The fish is very fresh and the presentation is very, very good. I had a special dish made, which was a Robalo with sauted jumbo shrimp on top, served on a bed of julienne vegetables. Yum! The wait staff was very attentive, in spite of some very rude and demanding businessmen at the next table - so the restaurant redeemed itself in my eyes. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for great seafood prepared in a most appealing way!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Playa Grande, Costa Rica
“Must visit! A friend recommended it and glad we went!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Convenient location in Santa Ana, the vibe was friendly and professional from the moment we arrived. Our waiter Cesar was efficient, courteous and knowledgable. We had oysters (never eaten oysters in CR before) and they were tasty albeit nothing like Sydney Rock Oysters that I am used to! We also had the tuna burger and the smoked trout gratin... A couple of margaritas were delightful... The placemat settings are quirky and entertaining, the owner's sustainability philosophy shines through and it is an enjoyable experience. Highly recommend it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere