“I'll never eat Hamburger again. Nothing but Bufalo for me.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
West Kelowna, Canada
“I'll never eat Hamburger again. Nothing but Bufalo for me.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had the opportunity to dine here in December 2012. I was a little hesitant about ordering the Buffalo as I have had Bison before and it has a flavor while not strong, it is distinctive. Two of us had the Buffalo Burgers with the mozzarella in the middle, and the other two in the group had the Buffalo Steaks, a Filet and a Rib-eye. Absolutely the Best burgers we have had in ages. Our friends sad the same about the steaks. Given a choice between ground beef or ground Buffalo, the ground Buffalo is the WINNER. All of their products are available for sale in the restaurant, we purchased the ground buffalo and some chorizo sausage to take back to Nuevo Arenal with us. Next time we will add some steaks and cheese to our shopping list. This is a place we will return to on a regular basis. Loved it.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Boise, Idaho, United States
“Best Burger I have had in years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had the Buffalo Burger. The patty had Buffalo Mozzarella in the middle. It was truly amazing. This will be a must visit every time I am in town. I could tell that the Server (Maybe owner/manager?) really cared about the restaurant and wanted us to have a good meal.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bentonville, AR
“Great meal... Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Went there not knowing what to expect...... left with a new Favorite Steakhouse. A well rounded great meal from the appetizers, to the salad, to the main course. All served at a very reasonable price. Definitely one to try!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
“A different kind of cow....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I expected it to be bison, but found it was local water bufalo.. Good meat, good service. Not exceptional, but different. The food was fine.. a little pricey.. but not overly for the unusual meal.

Visited August 2012
Ciudad de Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica
“Excelent Place, Great Prices!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Every single cut is delicious, really tender veal Every single cut is simply delicious; you name it, really tender meat, the "Chorizo" with no fat at all, the "Puyazo" is an delicious cut and the"New York" seems to be made in Heaven. If your a meat lover this is the place where you'll fall in love and become a regular. There's no difference between the meat you get in the restaurant and the one you can buy in the market so you can enjoy this high quality meat at home.

• Visited October 2012