“good for its price, but communication is an issue here.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Yukai Resort Koshinoyu

Save Saved
You added Yukai Resort Koshinoyu to your Saves list
Yukai Resort Koshinoyu
1108 Yukawa, Katsuura-cho, Nachikatsura-cho, Higashimuro-gun, Wakayama Prefecture 649-5336 , Japan (Katsura Onsen)   |
Hong Kong, China
“good for its price, but communication is an issue here.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My last stay here (2 years ago) was quite pleasant, that's why I came back with my family. However, it's unlikely that i would recommend Koshinoyu again after this.

Basically, things didn't change after my last stay. Rooms are still clean with perfect seaview, and the hotel provides pick-up and drop-off services at reasonable price, which I really appreciate.

The problem is that they no longer have English-speaking staff, at the time i checked in they gave me the keys and maps then it's all done. I tried asking about directions, changing dinner time, making hot baths arrangements but all of these had been so hard.

I can't comment on the service but I am confident that hotels in Japan are all committed to providing pleasant services but on vacation I would prefer places easier for communication, so for me I think I am not coming back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Been to Yukai Resort Koshinoyu? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Yukai Resort Koshinoyu

Address: 1108 Yukawa, Katsuura-cho, Nachikatsura-cho, Higashimuro-gun, Wakayama Prefecture 649-5336 , Japan
Location: Japan > Kinki > Wakayama Prefecture > Higashimuro-gun > Nachikatsura-cho > Katsura Onsen , Nankikatsuura Onsen
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Nachikatsura-cho
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten so you can book your Yukai Resort Koshinoyu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Yukai Resort Koshinoyu Japan/Wakayama Prefecture

If you own or manage Yukai Resort Koshinoyu, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.