“Great Diving Experienc with Piranha Divers Okinawa” 5 of 5 stars

+81 98--967-8487
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Scuba Diving in Okinawa, Japan and teach diving after PADI. We are specialized in non Japanese speaking Divers. Please visit our web site for more information.
Tokyo, Japan
3 attraction reviews
“Great Diving Experienc with Piranha Divers Okinawa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I were PADI certified long time ago and were looking for some sort of refresher/retraining for an upcoming dive trip. We found Jan and Piranha Divers online and decided to try them. It was a very good experience. Jan is most professional and easy to get along with. He is flexible and provided exactly what we needed. We stayed in a pension (B&B type) that was rustic but costworthy. The breakfast was good but the beds were hard. Our experience with Jan and Piranha Divers was great. He provided the equipment and guided us when we needed it. Thanks.

Ginowan, Japan
“Definitely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I live in okinawa and have always wanted to do my PADDI license, but never found time on holidays etc.
My wife bought me this for birthday and it was a blast, Jan is an excellent instructor, always made me feel at ease and made everything just seem normal. He takes a personal approach and speaks excellent english but makes you feel comfortable with the okinawin style. beautiful diving.
I recommend too all.

Mike

Tokyo, Japan
“Great Diving Experience in Okinawa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I visited Okinawa with the main goal of diving - I searched the web for english speaking scuba diving outfits and found Piranha Divers were highly recommended, and Jan responded quickly and helpfully to my initial enquiry.

My wife wanted to do her Open Water Diver course, whereas I was already qualified and just wanted to dive. Jan chose dive sites that were both suitable for a beginner, and still interesting for the more experienced diver.

My wife found the course fun, was able to progress at her own pace, and felt safe with Jan, a very experienced instructor. I thoroughly enjoyed the dive too, especially the night dive that Jan arranged at my request.

All in all, we would highly recommend Piranha Divers to anyone visiting Okinawa and wanting to experience the underwater world! Cheers Jan!

Aizuwakamatsu, Japan
“Great diving, friendly and helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My fiance and I live in Tohoku and went to Okinawa on a short holiday. We decided we wanted to do a day of diving while we were there.

Jan is really friendly and helpful. I hadn't been diving in over a year and felt a little apprehensive, but Jan quickly put my mind at ease.

Also his rental equipment was much better than the stuff we rented in Thailand, it was in very good condition.

I was also surprised at the speed he sent the photographs he took of the dive to us!

Visited October 2012
Singapore
“Great experience + Passing my PADI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I had a very hard time looking for an English PADI instructor in Okinawa. When I finally found one after 2 weeks of searching, my original plan to dive on the 1st 3 days of my trip to Okinawa at the Kerema islands was disrupted by a typhoon. However, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as we found Jan afterwards due to the change of plans. He is a very strict instructor, but a very good one else I wouldnt be able to pass my PADI and overcome my fear of water! I started out to learn diving to overcome my fear of water, but now I actually enjoyed it after my OW lessons with Jan! His small group leading gives individual attention needed for a wonderful dive experience. On top of that, his knowledge of the waters around Onna is critical to see the best of Okinawa. Onna is a beautiful village and although far to get to, it's worth all the time taken to get there! Jan is a responsible instructor and knowledgeable lead to dive with!

Visited October 2012