“Old World Charm” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Vineland Estates Winery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Vineland
Cross street: Moyer Road and Victoria Avenue
Seneca, South Carolina
“Old World Charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Vineland is located in Ontario within the Niagara wine region. Every wine tasted was excellent. I ended up with a brut, a cab, and a bottle of Vice, a blend of vodka and eiswine. Did not eat at the restaurant but every indicator tells me it would be delicious. A guest house is available for rent. The estate is well kept and pastoral, beautifully maintained. If you love wine and wineries, definitely visit here when you are in the area.

ontario
“Great food......but!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

My wife and I were there a couple of days ago.
We were driving around and decided to stop for lunch.
We sat outside; the view was nice and the service excellent. The food was very good but.....the portions quite small.
When our food came, the size of my main was smaller than my appetizer.
I could have eaten my plate of Linguine with beef tips in maybe 3 fork fulls.....
I will rate the restaurant as excellent but please lets work on the portion size.

• Visited May 2012
Toronto
“BEST MEAL EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

I went to Vineland during the 2012 Ice Wine Festival, it was the best meal i've ever had.

I can't wait to head back. Great atmosphere and great food combined. Loved every minute of my meal.

• Visited January 2012
Cambridge, Canada
“Quality Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

My husband and I visited the Vineland Restaurant for lunch this past weekend on our way to NOTL. We are so glad we stopped here. The food was high-end....delicious! My husband started with the Smoked Salmon and I started with the Ricotta Gnocchi (was assured it was low calorie...). The Salmon dish was fresh, tasty, and an adequate amount. The Gnocchi was excellent (I would have licked out the dish, but didn't think that would be appropriate....). For our entree, my husband had the Skirt Steak and I had the Short Ribs. The Ribs were flavourful and fell off the bone. We also had a bottle of 2009 Cab Franc. We were fully satisfied (only had cheese and crackers for dinner that night). The views are amazing and a visit in the summer on their patio would be a treat. The service was attentive and friendly. Higher end food = higher end price (and that's okay). After lunch we headed to the tasting bar and then did some shopping. They have a deli area upstairs (we didn't buy anything); there was also chocolates for sale ($2 per chocolate) - we bought 3 different kinds, but were not impressed and would not recommend (sorry...).

• Visited April 2012
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“Wine was awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Did wine tasting here and all of it was great. It was interesting to go into the basement and see all the barrels and how they keep the wine. Try the VICE shot in dark chocolate. What a great treat to the end of a delicious wine tasting ;)

Visited April 2012