“Excellent meals” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Vineland
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Mediterranean, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Lake House is open 7 days a week, serving lunch from 11:30 a.M. To 4p.M., And dinner from 4 p.M. To 9 p.M./ 10 P.M. On Fridays and Saturdays. Our a-la-carte Sunday brunch begins at 10:30 a.M. Located at 3100 North Service Road in Vineland, Ontario, Lake House features Mediterranean cuisine, including such specialties as gourmet, thin-crust pizzas and magnificent risotto and pasta dishes as well as steak and seafood. There is something for everyone on our menu. When you dine at Lake House Restaurant, you will want to save room for one of our housemade desserts. Our delectable dessert menu features our signature creme brulee, as well as our famous mini desserts - a little touch of sweetness after your meal. Lake House Restaurant was originally built in 1867 by the Moyer family. Much of the natural charm of the house has been maintained with all of its original woodwork, exposed brick and three fireplaces still intact. A beautiful sunroom has been added onto the house, overlooking the lake. Join us from May to October on our spectacular patio where diners can experience a breathtaking view of the lake. Lake House can also accommodate groups from 10-60 people in a variety of private and semi-private settings.
Hamilton, Canada
“Excellent meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Menu items are not cheap, but fabulous tasting and good portions. Pleasant atmosphere, quite noisy when crowded. Service was spectacular. Sister restaurant is Stone House in Burlington.
Had the price fixe menu, lamb shank, to die for! Good selection of local wines.

• Visited December 2013

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I had a chance to go to The Lakehouse this evening with a couple of friends for the first time.
The service was outstanding and the food was great!

I recommend the Brie appetizer and you should try the pizza. It had a great atmosphere and we had a blast.

Thank you to the staff for being so lovely. We were a bit indecisive ordering because there were so many great options! Our choices were perfect and complimented by the great service.

• Visited January 2014
Burlington, Canada
“Beautiful setting overlooking the lake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

We have been here a couple of times, both times for lunch. I did enjoy it more the first time than the second. The food is good but possibly too pricey. The service was not as good the second time round but by no means intentional. I think the waitress just found the one other couple in her remit more interesting than us. This would not deter me from returning I was just a bit disappointed as I was really looking forward my lunch which was the end of my mini vacation.

Visited January 2014
Niagara falls
“Not the same after the fire”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Before they had the explosion in the kitchen this used to be my favorite place to eat now it seems they have a new kitchen but the food quality is terrible for the price I paid for the surf and turf they couldn't even cook my steak medium it came well done I said that would be fine because I was starving and going to eat it because I didn't want to wait anymore longer than I already had The person I was with asked for no sauce and it came flooded in sauce she also ignored and just continued eating the appetizers were good our waitress was friendly and nice but it was just very disappointing not getting our main meals right they also took a lot of the good stuff that they used to have off of the menu I was very disappointed and don't plan on going back the kitchen Renno did not help

Pelham, Canada
“Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

We a group of six recently had dinner at the Lake House. We had reservations for 7:00 so could not enjoy the spectacular lake views. If you want to enjoy the view come for lunch or an early dinner. Our server was very good , attentive and professional. Fresh bread and olive oil with balsamic was very good as we sipped before dinner drinks. We all skipped any appetizers and ordered entrees. All were very large sized portions and everyone enjoyed what they ordered. I had the special of the day which was a Beef Wellington................very very good as was all the sides. My husband had the rack of lamb which he also enjoyed. Other plates ordered were the salmon, lamb shank and veal parm. There was little to no food left on any plates! Too full from dinner no one ordered dessert.
We found this to be a very enjoyable evening and will definitely be returning.

• Visited January 2014