“Consistently Great” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
St. Catharines
“Consistently Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Love to sit on the patio on a summer's night. Great food, service and atmosphere. Make a great cosmopolitan.

Visited August 2012

76% Recommend
“Excellent place but poor management. service is lucking compare to other restaurants of the same rating.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

If you love top quality service. You will not find it here. The waitress kept asking if I was still working my meal.then the manager offered me a free desert so I can move to another table for her regular customer who must sit where I was sitted. I ended up arguing with her infront of my children. She insisted it wasn't strange to ask someone to move from his table in the middle of his dinner. It was awful.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Niagara-on-the-Lake
“Best View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Talk about a table with a view! The Lake House never fails to be a fabulous spot to have lunch with the girls or dinner with your partner. It has an excellent menu and great service. It has a spacious, comfortable dining room that is cozy in the cold weather with fireplaces and cool in the summer with a great patio overlooking the lake. I would say it is my go to spot for lunch in the Niagara area. No matter what the season, the view is incredible!

Visited October 2012
Calgary, Canada
“in the eye of the storm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Was in the Niagara area for a week holiday and was told of this fine resurant so on Monday Oct.29 2012 me and a group of friends had a lovely time there . Met by a waitress name Alana who told us she is new and we were her first customers so we kidded with her and she was very pleasant about the whole ordeal . We were told this was the wrong night for prime rib so we settled on the beef ribs ,yum ,mouth watering , have them again but will look forward to the Prime Rib . And oh what a storm that night ,Sandy sure packed a punch but it didn't stop us from coming . thankyou

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Okay food a bit hit and miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have eaten here several times and the food and service are okay, The Italian food is disappointing, other dishes tend to be okay. Great view of the lake.

Visited June 2012