“Fabulous salad and more...” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Contemporary, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
St. Catharines, Canada
“Fabulous salad and more...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

A delicious lunch was enjoyed at Bistro Forty-One whilst Christmas shopping this week. My sister-in-law and I both enjoyed the apple pecan salad. The salad was made from fresh locally grown greens and was artfully presented - what a treat! Our server was friendly and very accommodating. The menu offered a wide variety of sandwiches, salads and an interesting looking breakfast menu. We also enjoyed the home made biscotti ( chocolate chip and skor) with coffee after our meal. There were several other varieties of tasty biscotti to choose from. We will definitely return to try the chicken apple wrap- a customer favourite.

Visited November 2013

Chudleigh, United Kingdom
“A little bit of Italy and Portugal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We found this place whilst we were looking for a bank, having found the bank and in need of a drink we thought we would give it a try.So pleased that we did. The staff are great nothing appears to be too much trouble. We decided to have something to eat as well as drink and settled on a Reuban? and a wrap, both were tasty.
Only open for breakfast and lunch.

Visited October 2013
Lincoln, Canada
“Nice Breakfast Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a wonderful place for breakfast out. The food is delicious, the staff friendly and courteous, and the restaurant itself is very tastefully decorated and has lots and lots of natural light. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grimsby, Canada
“GREAT PLACE FOR LUNCH!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was on my work lunch, so I decided to check out this new bistro! It was very good. I loved the atmosphere. The decor and colours were great. The server was very friendly and checked up on me during appropriate times! The food was great also. I had the Apple and brie chicken wrap with sweet potato fries. The Fries were fantastic, the wrap was very tasty as well. I just wish it had more chicken and brie. It was almost all lettuce. Still tasted great though! I would definitely recomment this restaurant!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Nice addition to Vineland!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Visited here for Sunday breakfast right after they opened and the place was jam-packed! So nice to see at a new restaurant. My meal had an issue, and the owner took care of it right away. He even comped my breakfast, which wasn't at all necessary, but definitely appreciated! We'll be back for sure.

Visited February 2013