“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

It was the first time I had ever been here and I would definitely go again. Many people had recommended Peruga to me and I was not disappointed. The food was fab, I enjoyed all of my 3 courses.The service was great, especially Tom and Toni were very helpful. I will be recommending this restaurant to all of my friends.

Durham, United Kingdom
“Warm welcome, lovely food and spectacular views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This was my first visit to Peruga in thirty years and it didn't disappoint. The food is delicious with plenty of choice including a set menu of two or three courses. The restaurant is very comfortable and has a really relaxing atmosphere, with spectacular views over the Etherow Valley, and the service is friendly, informative and well timed. Thank you to John and Becca who made our evening so memorable.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Wedding Venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Recently attended a wedding here and you could not fault a thing. Staff were friendly and well presented, venue was perfect and the backdrop is stunning. Wedding breakfast food was excellent as was the bacon & sausage sandwiches served in the evening.

• Visited March 2013
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Good food combines with first rate service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife, friends, family, and I have been regulars at this fine restaurant since it stopped being Woodheys - more years than I care to remember. The food has never disappointed. Peroni is sadly no longer available on draught but the wine is reasonably priced as is the port. Heather and John are excellent hosts and go out of their way to make everyone welcome and to offer advice. The other staff, the chefs in particular, are to be highly commended. Always an enjoyable experience, well worth a visit if you've not been before and combined with a Tastecard very reasonably priced.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“"Eggs-cellent" Easter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I visited Peruga on Easter Monday and whilst our first choices of food were not available a suitable alternative was provided. We had prawns and garlic mushrooms for starters, 2 lamb roast dinners and a strange but refreshing combination of lemon cheesecake with a chocolate biscuit base for dessert, all of a high standard. The service we received was excellent and particularly outstanding from the bar man, Tom. The wine he recommended was thoroughly enjoyed! We will definitely return.