“Great Tapas” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 44 Restaurants in Marple
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: An outstandingly good Spanish restaurant in the heart of Cheshire offering authentic cuisine in a homely, attractive surroundings; behind the traditional exterior of a house in Stockport Road, Marple, there beats a rather unexpected heart. With the interior belying the look of the outside and providing the setting for a genuine Spanish wine and tapas bar with restaurant and delicatessen attached, patio for al fresco dining and home delivering service.
“Great Tapas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

A very friendly spanish restaurant with a good selection of tapas.
Outdoor seating available for those rare warm days.

Visited February 2013

“Lovely family restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Love this place! I have a 10yr old and 7yr old and Murillos is their favourite place - along with mine. We all love the tapas, there's a great selection and the tapas offer is good value for money. Friendly staff and quick service, can't fault the place. Oooh try the creamy chicken tapas dish, it's ace!!

New Mills, United Kingdom
“mothers day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I had been to murillos years ago but not recently, we went on mothers day, we booked our table on line, which was faultless, so easy even my hubby could do it, food was fab, service great, whole atmosphere was brill will definately be returning,

• Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“The best tapas I have ever eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I went away for a girls weekend to Marple and I had heard wonderful things about Murillo's.
We ordered almost every tapas dish on the menu and every single dish was DIVINE. Each dish had it's own unique taste and I was immediately transported back to Spain.
Me and my friends couldn't believe the outstanding quality of the food was and at such a reasonable price.
We loved it so much that we came back for roast lunch on Sunday and ate the best roast pork dinner that I have ever had. Thank you chef!!!
I would go to Murillo's every day if it was next door to where I live. And I will be returning later in the month to do so!
I would strongly recommend this retsuarnat to anyone in or near the area.
The owner Felix was an absolute dream and make the whole experience so special.
Thank you and see you on 30th!

• Visited March 2013
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Misleading information on web site”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I visited Murillos last night with a party of eight friends. We had been previously and had the tapas deal. I checked on the web site and it states that the three tapas for £10.95 deal is available Friday night. However the menu states that it is only available up to 7 pm on Friday which the waitress confirmed. As separate tapas would have worked out expensive we ordered from the mains menu. I had lasagne and, although the food was good, I felt that it was a small portion and at £10.95 overpriced for what I had. It was an enjoyable evening and the food was good but disappointing as we had gone expecting to be able to have the tapas offer.

• Visited February 2013