A great hotel at a great location, gives you the feeling of a resort hotel with the backwaters going around the hotel, beautiful landscaped gardens and lot of open spaces. The rooms are spacious, neat and is well equipped. Most rooms will look have a nice view of the back waters. The service was very good too.
The best part was the restaurant, which is pricey, but the food was outstanding, even for a my wife who is a great chef on her own right. The chefs are very passionate about cooking, and the food is prepared with the very best ingredients, local and organic too. They do have a reasonably big garden just outside the restaurant where they grow vegetables organically and use them in their dishes. The buffet lunch and breakfast has a very wide variety of options and they pamper you by bringing in specials to your desk. There is live music too that is pretty good.
The only drawback is that it is situated a bit far from the airport as well as the city centre, it takes atleast 1 hr on a working day to reach anywhere in the main part of the city. Traffic in Kochi is horrible, made worse by the metro-work, and the bad roads and rains.
Overall a great place to be on business or with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Kerala/Maradu, India