Having stayed at this excellent property several times before, I chose this property for my one day trip to Kochi. I was visiting Kochi after five years and found that there are several good options now, compared to five tears ago.
The property now looks a bit old and the landscaping needs some work. However, the service was excellent as always. Though the dining options are limited to three restaurants, the service at the coffee shop was excellent and the room service was prompt. The pool was maintained well and the reception staff was friendly and eager to help. The rooms were clean but were very ordinary in facilities. Overall a good stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably luxurious in 25 acres of beautiful, pristine environs, Le Meridien Cochin offers the perfect view into the best Kerala has to offer, her natural beauty of backwater rivers and coconut groves. Designed for the discerning traveler, the hotel offers a unique brand of chic, culture and discovery served with an Indian smile to the guest.Le Méridien Kochi offers a variety of guest rooms to satisfy the individual needs of our guests. Le Méridien Towers has 72 state-of-the-art suites with large bay windows overlooking the scenic beauty, bright paintings, and contemporary decor. Royal Club floors are bastions of luxury for the business barons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Kochi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Cochin Resort And Convention Center
- Le Meridien Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Kochi Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Kochi Kerala/Maradu, India