“Valencia Wine Country” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Seattle, Washington
“Valencia Wine Country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2009

I was in valencia recently to do a little wine tasting. I found a great company that provides wine tasting trips to the Utiel/Requena wine reagion, just 40 min. outside the city. "Valencia Wine Country"

I had a full day in a very comfortable vehicle with a very nice and informed driver, who took myself and 6 others to 4 different wineries and a wonderful place to eat at one of the wineries. This was one of the best day trips I have ever taken! I got to try a lot of wonderful unique wines and the food wad fantastic. I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to have a great time tasting wine and eating super food at a very good price. if you want to contact them, here is their very well done web site.
www.valenciawinecountry.com