We enjoyed a relaxing morning on the secluded beach to ourselves.
Paul and the staff took us on a great hike to a rocky outcrop with 360 degree views of the beautiful countryside.
The lodge was a wonderfully warm and welcoming space for us as we were tent camping in the rain.
We were treated like old friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabot Shores is a 4 season adventure wilderness resort and retreat centre on 55 acres along Indian Brook and the Atlantic and on the Cabot Trail of Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. Lodging includes: for 4 seasons-a Bistro restaurant in a 4 star lodge and chalets; a cedar yurt for all seasons; 3 Mongolian yurts; a unique cedar yurt, Japanese cedar ofuro soaking tubs, as well as a 4 bedroom farmhouse, a western yurt, Pacific dome, and wilderness camping. Activities include live music, guided hikes; canoe and kayak and yolo board rentals; boat tours; special events and conference locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Cabot Shores Wilderness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabot Shores Retreat Hotel
- Cabot Shores Retreat Resort