Happy Days is a lovely B&B on a quiet street close to the train station and the main street. Tanya and her staff are friendly, helpful, and efficient. Breakfast is very good. Our room (#7) was spacious, clean, and quiet. Will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Days Hotel Unterseen
- Sunny Days Bed And Breakfast
- Sunny Days Hotel
- Sunny Days Bed & Breakfast Interlaken, Switzerland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in a nice and quiet neighborhood close to the center of town. It is in a side street just a 5 minute walk from the train station Interlaken West. You can expect a friendly Bed and Breakfast with a family atmosphere and an excellent view of the beautiful mountain scenery. Whether you are looking for adventure vacation, or just a quiet few days here in Interlaken you will find various offers that cover your needs. We are pleased to inform you about the possibilities and also to take the bookings.Sunny Days has 9 rooms. On the south side of the chalet the rooms have a balcony each looking out onto the garden and the magnificent Jungfrau. Wifi can be used for free throughout the house. Also on the south side on the ground floor is the breakfast room where you can enjoy a varied buffet in the summer.The outdoor area around the chalet is equipped with a spacious garden area and offers comfortable seating. Free parking is available on the North side. Free Wifi!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Sunny Days Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.