“I met two friendly guys in hotel Rossli” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Roessli

Save Saved
You added Hotel Roessli to your Saves list
Hotel Roessli
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Hauptstrasse 10/Box 262 | Interlaken, Unterseen, Interlaken 3800, Switzerland   |
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Unterseen
Hong Kong
“I met two friendly guys in hotel Rossli”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

In Hotel Rossli, I have met two nice guys, Louis and Christopher. I have a comfortable, home-feel stay during my two-day stay in interlaken.
Christopher is knowledgable and helpful offering you information concerning trips in the interlaken and Jungfraujoch area. Louis made delicious breakfasts for the hotel guests. They also offer a common room for the guests for TV-show, dinning area and all sort of services they can do.
In general, I would recommend Hotel Rossli to travellers where you can find a reasonable price and have a home feeling.

Room Tip: You need to be prepared that guest need to share the tiolet and bathroom.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

1,937 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

A short walk from Interlaken Railway Station, this is a warm, cosy place which has left us with fond memories,
We were there for a short visit. Stayed in a family room - with two bunk beds for kids. The rooms for nice and comfortable. Breakfast was a warm family affair - with the kids getting special attention.
Jean-Louis, Christopher and their entire staff was extremely welcoming, friendly, caring and helpful.
Convenient, value for money and a happy experience overall.

Room Tip: If needed send them an e-mail or call them, they are extremely helpful and accomodating.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Tromsø
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My friend and I had an excellent stay at Rössli, he stayed for one night while I stayed for two. Jean-Louis the owner will give you a most friendly welcome! He's been so helpful with us. Very interesting talk over a good breakfast after a night clubbing in Thun. Clean and quiet rooms, and very good value for money! I'll definitely visit again, probably this summer with my wife!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 5 days in late January and it was the perfect place to stay. The owners couldn't have done anymore to make our visit to Interlaken better or made us feel more welcome. Christophe and Jean-Louis were full of suggestions on things to see...which we were very limited due to my husband having a broken wrist from snowboarding in Austria just before our visit. They both genuinely cared about how he was feeling and if there was anything they could do to help, including setting up doctor appointments for us if needed and helping us order delivered takeaway. Highly recommend Jean-Louis coffees, they were the best we had on the entire trip. We will definitely be trying to get back there for Summer!

Room Tip: Our room was the first on the left at the very top of the stairs, and it has an angled roof which ca...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Warwick, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Why stay anywhere else. It had everything. Nothing was to much trouble and everybody was helpfull, rooms clean and tidy and exceptional value for money. Its my 4th stay at this hotel and I feel like one of the family now.(Looking to see when I can visit again!) In a quiet location but within reach of everything in Interlaken. Nothing more needs to be said. Visit and see why so many have enjoyed the experience. See you again soon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed here in November for a week. Being a photographer I just needed a base from which to work. I couldn't have picked a more perfect place to stay. On arrival I was informed of all necessary information I would need to get around the town and further.
The location was perfect, with all transportation within walking distance I was able to explore and get some fantastic pictures.
I can’t say enough about the hospitality I was shown during my stay. Jean Louis, Christopher and Nadine were accommodating and informative with advice and suggestions. Use of the facilities was very helpful if you’re on a budget. Even the chambermaids were pleasant throughout.
I would recommend this delight establishment to anyone.
Montague Walters

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and i have stayed at Hotel Rosslli several times in the past and once again we were greeted by Jean-Louis and Christophe with a smile and a friendly welcome, the service was as always superb and Jean-Louis his usual happy and entertaining self.
Christophe was also very helpful and friendly, he arranged for us to go night tobboganing at Beatenburg which was great fun and included a Swiss fondue and a very welcome drink of mulled wine.
My wife and i have stayed in some 5* hotels in our lives,, but we will allways continue to return to Hotel Rossli because it's like our second home where we can relax and just chill out.
Breakfast is allways a pleasure with JL supplying the entertainment as well as nice coffee.
Christophe has a wealth of local knowledge and will allways help you if he can.
All the staff are pleasant, the rooms are clean and tidy,and the buffet breakfast set you up for the day,and all within easy reach of the station (Interlaken west) which is just five minutes walk, once again thankyou Jean-Louis/Christophe/Nadine and all the staff.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Roessli? Share your experiences!