We stayed at this hotel in Interlaken from the 30th May to 1 June 2012. Although the rooms are a little dated they were comfortable, clean,quiet and with a great view of the Jungfrau. The hotel is within walking distance of both train stations and the bus terminis. The breakfasts were basic and I stayed away from the scrambled egg, however the food on offer was plentiful and set us up for a day on the montains. The staff were great. The only complaint I have with this hotel is no tea or coffee making facilities in the room. A cup of tea costs 5 francs in the restaurant on the top floor - a bit of a rip off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interlaken is an international holiday resort famous for its glamour and social character. The Central Continental Hotel, located in a unique setting on the bank of the Aare River, a mere hundred yards from the Interlaken-West train station and the boat landing station, is also very elegant and of a high standard, and is situated within easy reach of all neighbouring mountain track and cable railways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Central Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Central Continental Hotel
- Central Continental Interlaken
- Hotel Central Continental Interlaken, Switzerland