We stayed in this hotel for a few days.
The hotel location is good, very near to the bus terminal, train station and the shopping area.
The breakfast provided is not palatable and very crudely prepared. The spread is lousy and they even served stale bread which have expired for more than a week! (Could see the expired date on the packaging). Seemed that the hotel guests did not touch the bread as we saw the same packets of bread in the bin for days. Towards the end of our stay, I rather go hungry than eating the breakfast provided.
- Also Known As:
- Central Continental Hotel
- Central Continental Interlaken
- Hotel Central Continental Interlaken, Switzerland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interlaken is an international holiday resort famous for its glamour and social character. The Central Continental Hotel, located in a unique setting on the bank of the Aare River, a mere hundred yards from the Interlaken-West train station and the boat landing station, is also very elegant and of a high standard, and is situated within easy reach of all neighbouring mountain track and cable railways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hotel Central Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.