We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights to visit Interlaken. The hotel only has internet in the lobby, and even then not always. Breakfast was meager, no frills for sure. The rooms were old but not uncomfortable. The staff was very nice. The hotel is centrally located with a easy walk to all parts of town. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the 'Cabaret' in the lower level. I stopped by to get a glass of wine for the room, clearly as a women I wasn't their intended customer. Quickly given some wine and chased out by the Russian woman bartender. Would I stay here again? Probably not, but if the price is right, maybe I'd give it a go.
- Also Known As:
- Central Continental Hotel
- Central Continental Interlaken
- Hotel Central Continental Interlaken, Switzerland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interlaken is an international holiday resort famous for its glamour and social character. The Central Continental Hotel, located in a unique setting on the bank of the Aare River, a mere hundred yards from the Interlaken-West train station and the boat landing station, is also very elegant and of a high standard, and is situated within easy reach of all neighbouring mountain track and cable railways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Central Continental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.