We had the opportunity to spend the last Thanskgiving week-end at Bras D'or lake Inn. and it was the most relaxing get away we ever had in Nova Scotia.We enjoyed everything from our very confortable room , the excellent food /wine (seafood is out of this world..)The owners make you feel at home ,the.staff is friendly and very professional. The Inn is perfectly located whether you want to rest or to go for day trip adventures(Fortress of Louisbourg, Cape Breton,ile Madame) or sailing on Bras D'or Lake.Fall colours were outstanding throughout Cape Breton.Imagine a beautiful dinner during a music festival with local fiddlers to entertain you and you really fall in love with this place. Travellers from Toronto ,Ontario.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cedar log waterfront Inn fronts on the shore of the world-famous Bras d'Or Lake. Rooms at the Inn are adjacent the historic St. Peter's Canal which connects this big salt water lake to the Atlantic Ocean. Chef Jean-Pierre Gillet and his talented team will tantalize you with epicurean delights. The Inn features its own waterfront recreation area with kayaks and canoes, bicycles, lakeside lounging deck, and a hot-tub overlooking the lake. PLEASE NOTE: THE RESTAURANT CLOSES OCTOBER 19, 2014 FOR THIS SEASON. A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST WILL BE THEN BE INCLUDED WITH THE BOOKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bras d'Or Lakes Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bras d`Or Lakes Hotel St. Peter`s
- Bras D'Or Lakes Inn Nova Scotia/Cape Breton Island, Canada