My Dad and I went to Milos and stayed at Nefeli Sunset studios for 6 nights. We had a great time, our rooms (suite 11 and 14) were perfect for us, just enough room with a small kitchenette in each room for us to make our breakfasts and keep our drinks cool for a sundowner. Simply decorated, beautifully clean (housekeeping were brilliant, thank you) we had a connecting terrace with beautiful sea and sunset (weather permitting!) view. Roulla was amazing and helped organise car hire and altered our dates of our stay. There are fantastic restaurants in Pollonia less than a 10 minute walk away and the standard of food was excellent. Really enjoyed our stay, wouldn't hesitate to recomend this to people looking for simple and beautiful stay in Milos.
- Also Known As:
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Hotel
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Pollonia
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Hotel Pollonia
- Nefeli Sunset Studios Milos/Pollonia, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nefeli Sunset Studios is a small, beautiful complex of studios and suites in Milos, one of the most colourful and picturesque islands in Greece. The complex faces the seashore offering a breathtaking view of the sunset and the blue waters of the Aegean Sea. The tranquillity and the beauty of the surrounding environment guarantee the guests of our studios a relaxing and idyllic vacation in one of the most scenic locations on Milos island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Nefeli Sunset Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.