“Best Restaurant on Topsail Island!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best Restaurant on Topsail Island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I've been dining at the Bella Luna for the past seven years and I have never been disappointed. Let me recommend the Seafood Stew, it is delicious! The staff is professional and courteous and I love the ambiance.

Greenville NC
“Great...Again!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I had visited Bella Luna a couple of months ago with some friends from Greenville.
We had a great time there last trip, and since we were again in the area decided on a return visit.
We all decided that a couple of drinks would be in order, and proceeded to later try a pretty good sampling of appetizers and entrees among us.
Some of the standouts this time were the fried calamari appetizer and the tomato and arugula salad. (Great flavor with the gorgonzola and balsamic!)
Two of the entrees that were voted best among us were the pollo marsala with the rich marsala and mushroom sauce and the veal florentine which was absolutely melt in your mouth delicious.
Again, the wait staff was outstanding, friendly and could not have been more attentive even considering how busy it was. We had a fun time and we were rewarded with another excellent meal.
We have found our "gem" on the coast. We will definitely return next trip.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Bella Luna rocks!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Is there a rating higher than 5 stars......I keep clicking for 10 but it won’t work!!! Wow, this place rocks, night out without the child and it would have to be one of the best meals my wife and I have ever had. We met the wonderful owner, Yvonne and gushed over how awesome her restaurant is. Have you ever heard of a "blank check meal"? It’s a meal that you would hand them a blank check to have the privilege to eat there. The Meal - Awesome, the desert - Awesome, the Drinks - Awesome, the service - Ummmm, well, let’s see, AWESOME! Nichole is new to the area, we are lucky to have her. WE WILL BE BACK (Probably within the week). This was the best anniversary dinner my wife and I have had. Thank you Bella Luna!

“First Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Last week our family of 12 spent a week in Topsail. We all went to Bella Luna to celebrate my birthday. The service was stellar and the food was excellent. The seafood bisque was the best I have ever had. Everyone loved their meal, I especially enjoyed the Shrimp Scampi, my husband said his filet was wonderful, tiramisu is a must! Great atmosphere had a lovey table by the fountain, our server Emily was a delight and at the end of the meal I was given a beautiful glass fish paperweight as a gift for my birthday from the restaurant to remember our evening!

Visited August 2013
Bentonville
“Great food, large portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We vistited with my parents, wife and daughter. We were a little worried when we arrived at 6 and were the only ones there. However it turned into a great meal. The service was excellent and the food was very good. Portion size was very large. I would recommend the Caprise salad.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere