We were a group of 8 people and rented the family cottage. We had a really pleasant stay in the Buccaneers Lodge. The staff is so helpful and does a really good job. They organize a lot of different activities and it never gets boring. The location is stunning, just 5 minutes to a nice beach and the view from the terrace is amazing. The prepare a really nice dinner every night for around 70 rands (what is not that much) and the bar has also reasonable prices. We enjoyed our stay at Buccaneers a lot and we will come back!!
- Also Known As:
- Buccaneers Lodge And Backpackers
- Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers Hotel Cintsa
- Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buccaneers, set in beautiful indigenous gardens with magnificent views of the Cintsa Bay and lagoon, has been a haven for travelers for the last 17 years. With its great location and wide range of accommodation offering from camping to en-suite rooms and facilities like a swimming pool, free canoes, volleyball court & (of course) the beach right on its doorstep. Buccaneers has been Fair Trade certified and is intricately involved in local community projects. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Buccaneers Lodge & Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.