A spectacular setting with prices to fit many budgets because you could choose to camp, be in the dorm, have a room with a private bath or a cabin, however booking in advance is recommended. This place is busy!! Its location, near mountains and the lake, lends it to a variety of activities with a staff willing to help you make it happen. The food and service were great and it was easy to just run a tab and pay for it all when you checked out. Talking with the variety of people about their adventures added a little something extra because you would meet people from other parts of the world, like Australia or Germany. They also had hummingbird feeders all over the place so we could enjoy the birds flitting around us. For birders, there was a very knowledgeable person on staff, William, who did bird walks. Next visit we would like to book a cabin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first microbrewery and lodge in Honduras! We have 3 cabins, 6 standard private rooms with private bathrooms, 5 private rooms with shared bathrooms 2 dorms for backpackers, and camping available all in a natural setting near Lake Yojoa. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- d And d Brewery, Lodge, And Restaurant
- d&d Brewery, Lodge, And Restaurant Hotel Pena Blanca
- D&D Brewery, Lodge, And Restaurant Honduras