We stayed for one night in the B&B J&Js which is part of this motel. There were 3 adults and a child who shared a very comfortable room at the very reasonable cost of 129 dollars. Breakfast was included in this price and it was excellent. The diningroom was spacious with lovely views. We ate in the sportsbar in the evening and my husband hadd the best BLT he has had in Canada. We would not hesitate to recommemd this motel - excellent value for money and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Gros Morne National Park. Home of Gros Morne Theatre Festival, live theatre May - September. Minutes away from breathtaking scenery--Western Brook Fjords Pond boat tour, Shallow Bay Beach, and 18-hole golf course. 84 units--many in room comforts. Our facility offers--free Wireless Internet, Restaurant, Outdoor heated pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Exercise Room, Gift Shop, ATM and Laundromat. Combining the amenities of a 3.5* motel with luxurious oceanfront rooms. 2 Exits--North & South (drive through community). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Hotel Cow Head
- Shallow Bay Motel And Cabins
- Shallow Bay Hotel
- Shallow Bay Motel & Cabins Cow Head, Newfoundland