When we first arrived here we were slightly disappointed as there was no masseuse coming in that day(one of the main reasons we went), the pools felt quite chlorinated and it seemed that 7 hours was a long time to spend in a few little pools that said.. We left that evening feeling amazing! The buffet lunch was one if the best meals we've eaten on our trip so far, the mud body masks were fun and left us glowing and lying in a hot pool surrounded by the breath taking views was amazing!
P.s take and apply sunblock- there's not much shade!
Also for the adventurous people jump off the bridge across the river!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Termas CacheutaThermal Hotel & ResortSurrounded by the Andes and the Mendoza River, Termas Cacheuta Hotel & Resorts is one of Mendoza’s traditional destinations. Its privileged location, combined with its exclusive Thermal Spa, constitute its main attractions. The Hotel’s sixteen rooms have been decorated in a cozy, rustic fashion. Each room has a thermal water bathroom, central heating, air conditioning, telephone and all the comfort available to meet our guests’ demands. Our guests have free access to the exclusive Thermal Spa, which includes thermal water pools, (temperatures between 28° and 40°C), a swimming pool filled with thermal water as well, thermal caverns (natural vaporariums) and a Mud Therapy Service. To make the experience a complete one, they will be able to choose between a variety of massage stiles. The Restaurant at Termas Cacheuta Hotel offers a wide variety of regional delicacies for you to enjoy throughout your stay. Get to know more about the Buffet Breakfast, Criollo Lunch Buffet, Appetizer and Dinner.In order for the guests to practice outdoor activities while staying in touch with nature, the hotel has incorporated a paddle court, a thermal water swimming pool, bicycles and a tour guide for going on adventure tourism. The Lobby and Play Room include satellite TV, DVD screen, computers with Internet access, Wi-Fi (from 21hs onwards), Table tennis, Pool and a wide variety of fun board games. Terma Spa Full Day. Enjoy a complete with Spa + Criollo Lunch BuffetA full day at Termas Cacheuta, from 10:00 to 18:00hs, for you to enjoy the benefits of thermal water while immersed in the beautiful natural landscape.The thermal circuit is aims at the well-being of its visitors, searching for relaxation, vitality and health. It is supervised by specialized staff and our visitors have free access. Without a doubt, the restaurant’s specialty is the Criollo Lunch, a regional food buffet, which together with the scenic beauty and the Spa programs will make your stay in Hotel & Resort Termas Cacheuta a memorable experience. Our exquisite cold entrées are accompanied by the finest selection of vegetables in Mendoza. The menu is completed with a wide variety of local foods and vegetarian dishes; the traditional Argentinian Asado remaining the specialty. Our delicious local desserts make the perfect end for your lunch. Thermal Water Park. Enjoy a complete day in thermal pools with family and friends. Termas Cacheuta Thermal Water Park is located only 38 km from Mendoza City. Surrounded by the Andes, by the Mendoza River, the Thermal Water Park includes several pools filled with thermal water at different temperatures. It also includes picnic facilities, which allows visitors enjoy the park all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel & Spa Termas Cacheuta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Spa Termas Cacheuta
- Hotel & Spa Termas Cacheuta Mendoza/Lujan De Cuyo, Argentina